Friday, November 15, 2013

Honors: Invention Project Reminder

The 5 paragraph essay about your invention should be emailed to me by Monday morning.


The essay should include background information about the inventor and invention and how it worked.

Most importantly, your essay should also include how it impacted the lives of the people in America when it was first invented.

If you are able to, please "share" your Google Document with me via Google Drive, if not, an attachment in an email will work just as well.

Once you've sent me the email, check your email again for your score/grade or look out for comments on ways to improve your grade.

If you have any questions, email me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

P.S. We will work on the poster on Monday so do not fret about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment