Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Honors - History Day Revised Essay & Reminders

Thank you to all who have turned in their revised essays and actually revised them.
To those who just turned in a reprint of your first rough draft, please try again and please take note of the comments on the papers you turned in originally and do the revisions suggested.
If you still haven't turned in an essay, step to it. 

Please double check your spelling and grammar. Please redo your in-text citations in MLA format.

For example, if the following quote was taken from a book I wrote, "I would simply put the author's last name of the source I got the quote from into parentheses as well as the page number." (Yuen 7)

If you are still unsure of how to cite your source, there are resources in your History Day folder. If you would like further help, please feel free to come see me to make an appointment to receive assistance on your History Day paper.

If you still haven't turned anything in, I suggest you come in to see me as soon as possible so you can get the help you need to bring your grade up. (History Day assignments are worth more than chapter notes or classwork so if you really need to bring your grade up from an F to a C, I suggest spending time on History Day assignments that you still need to turn in.) 

Please let me know if you have any questions whatsoever. Click above on the "Contact" tab for contact information :)


No comments:

Post a Comment